Wednesday, June 19, 2013

A Ground Breaking Experience


By Miranda Marshall,

God has truly blessed me to be able to come on this trip! This is my first time to come to Uganda and I have had the greatest time so far! The past three days have been incredible! I was so nervous about everything on the flight over here. I didn't know what to expect.

Today I got the chance to be part of the ribbon cutting for the ground breaking ceremony at AGL. I wasn't so sure about it at first because it was for the children's field and I felt like I would be taking the opportunity and shine away from them.  Seeing the smile on the children's faces made it all worth it!

Playing with the children of African Greater Life was another great part of the day! At first, some of them were a little shy but they warmed up pretty quickly! I cant wait to spend the rest of the trip with these precious children!

No comments:

Post a Comment