Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Love and Kindness...

By JoBeth Fulton

Today we visited the 2nd of two schools, the difference between Blessed Hope and New Kabaale is totally noticeable.  Teachers at New Kabaale are very hands on with students and that is not so at Blessed Hope. The children at Blessed Hope care for each other, from babies up.

The poverty is all around us, but the love, pride and kindness I’ve seen since I have been with the students, staff of the schools and the staff of FoDU is beyond compare.  Truly the love of the Lord is in abundance here. They show us a perfect example of the ministry of Christ.

The smiles of the children are burned in my memory forever. The friends I have made here will be in my heart until it beats no more.  My daily studies says Jesus keeps my right hand in his hand always and I know He holds the hands of the children and staff of FoDU in His hand also.

No comments:

Post a Comment